Mrs A Carter
Welcome back! There are lots of exciting new topics this term as well as a celebration for the new king!
PE days have swapped.
PE will at school will still be on Monday with Miss. Carter. We will be playing rounders.
We will now be going swimming on a Tuesday afternoon . Pupils must make sure to bring in their swimming costumes and a towel. Goggles are optional. WE will be leaving the school at 1:30pm.
School PE lessons will be outside (weather depending). When the weather becomes hotter, please make sure to pack a sun hat and sun cream.
Now we are in upper key stage 2, if possible, please leave the school for the side field gate. Our home time is 3:15. If you wish to start walking home without an adult, please let the office know.
Spelling tests will be on Friday mornings in class. The following week’s will be given out Friday evening. If you need practise at school, Please see your teacher. Spellings will also be uploaded to the Google classroom page.
Please be reading at least 4 reads a week. 3 of these should be to an adult. Please make sure to write a signature. If you do more than 4 then you are a reading superstar!
- Training day: Monday 17th April. The school will be shut for pupils due to teacher training day.
- Bank holiday: Monday 1st May. The school will be closed.
- Coronation celebration afternoon: Friday 5th May. Pupils will come in red, white and blue clothes. They will have a fun game afternoon after lunchtime.
- Bank holiday: Monday 8th May. The school will be closed for the King’s coronation.
- Class photo day: Thursday 18th May. All pupils will have their photograph taken. Please make sure they come in full school uniform this day.