Welcome to Year 6 at Wavendon Gate School. Please scroll down the page to find out more about us.
Meet the team
- Mr Weatherburn – Class teacher
- Mrs Hillyard – Teaching assistant
- Miss Miller – Class teacher and years 5 and 6 phase leader
- Mrs Del Basso – Higher level teaching assistant
- Miss Mussen – Teaching assistant
Our Class Novels
During the year, the children will have the opportunity to listen to the teacher read a selection of books. We have listed the books below for your information.
Each week the children are expected to complete at least 4 reads to an adult, learn their spelling focus and complete their weekly maths homework. If our child is finding any of this difficult, please talk to your child’s class teacher.
Children should come to school dressed in their PE kit on PE days. A list of appropriate PE kit can be found by clicking here.
Please click on the following links to view your child’s curriculum.