Children are to come to school wearing their PE kit on the following days (except foundation children who need their PE kit in school all the time)
- It will raise the profile of P.E. in school to put more clearly in children’s minds the importance of sport in leading active, healthy lives.
- It will maximise time spent on physical activity in P.E. by cutting out the time spent on changing.
- It should eliminate the possibility of clothing being lost while children change.
- It will even out wear and tear on uniforms and P.E. kits making uniforms last longer and getting maximum wear out of P.E. kit.
- P.E. kits can be washed more regularly rather than staying in bags until the end of the week or even end of term.
- There will be no need to buy / replace a P.E. bag.
The P.E. kit is as follows:-
- Emerald green t-shirt
- Plain black shorts
- Plain black jogging / tracksuit bottoms
- Plain black sweatshirt or tracksuit top
See table below for PE days commencing September 2023
|1A||Monday and Wednesday|
|1B||Monday and Tuesday|
|2A||Monday and Tuesday|
|2B||Monday and Wednesday|
|3A||Wednesday and Thursday|
|3B||Tuesday and Thursday|
|4A||Wednesday and Thursday|
|4B||Wednesday and Friday|
|5A||Thursday and Friday|
|5B||Monday and Wednesday|
|6A||Tuesday and Thursday|
|6B||Monday and Tuesday|